The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is a sovereign country located off the north-western coast of the European mainland. It is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, with the North Sea to its east, the English Channel to its south, and more than thirteen thousand kilometers (8,000 “) of coastline and islands including the Northern Isles and the Hebrides. The UK lies between latitudes 41° and 59° N, and longitudes 9° W and 2° E.
It consists of four constituent countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and the capital is London, which is among the world’s leading commercial, financial, and cultural centers. Other major cities include Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester in England, Belfast and Londonderry in Northern Ireland, Edinburgh and Glasgow in Scotland, and Swansea and Cardiff in Wales.
Studying at a foreign land is always exciting! However, how to study and live in UK? That’s what many students wonder. If you are looking forward to study abroad, United Kingdom can be a good choice to consider.
Why students get attracted towards studies in the UK?
- In UK they believe quality of life and education are equally important.
- Legal work-study opportunities
- Globally recognized degree and reputation.
- Highly ranked Universities to choose from
- Use of English makes it easier for adjustment and communication.
- Wide range of Universities and courses.